Designed to handle double track, gravel, bikecamping, and just plain chasing good times, this nimble, do-it-all dirt solution is ready to send cross racers, dirt tourists, and backcountry explorers far into the unknown with comfort, style, and elegance. Available in seven frame sizes — including 43cm for the first time — the Gorilla Monsoon is tweaked for long days in the saddle and built around 27.5 x 2.4" tires with clearance for 700c x 42mm.
- Made from All-City's 612 Select steel tubing with signature thru-axle dropouts - Features a matching bi-plane crown steel fork
- Fork is compatible with Surly 8- and 24-Pack racks
- Mounts for front and rear racks and fenders
- Flat-mount disc brakes
- Three water bottle mounts on the frame
- Provision for stealth dropper seatpost routing
- Signature All-City Shot Collar seatpost clamp
- E.D. coated for durability and rust prevention
- Built around 27.5 x 2.4" tires with clearance for 700c x 42mm
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||612 Select Chromoly Steel|
|Fork||All-City Gorilla Monsoon Fork|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru axle
|Bottom Bracket||73mm English|
* Subject to change without notice.