The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Flex Spherical + MIPS, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach — on any trail, in any terrain. When you’re ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
- 18 vents, 4 brow ports
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance: CPSC bicycle
- Flex spherical + MIPS - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive layering: the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fit System: Float fit - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Interior: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
|SIZE||CM||IN||HAT SIZE (IN)|
|S||52-56||20 1/2"– 22"||6 1/2"– 7"|
|M||55-59||21 5/8"– 23 1/4"||6 7/8"– 7 3/8"|
|L||58-62||22 3/4"– 24 3/8"||7 1/4"– 7 3/4"|
|XL||61-65||24"– 25 5/8"||7 5/8"– 8 1/8"|
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older