The Clash JR is an all-around kid’s MTB designed for riders of about 130 - 150 cm. One of the key features is compatibility with 24” and 26” wheels. Therefore you can start with smaller wheels and then grow the bike as your kid gets older. It will be the perfect base for building up a custom all-round bike that will feel great to ride hard on any challenging terrain. This frame is designed to tackle the urban jungle, rip at the pump track, and ride comfortably back home. It's a true all-around fun bike built around a tough and light aluminum frame.
- Perfect frame for building a true all-round kid’s bike
- Will work with 24” and 26” wheels, so it can grow with your child
- Tough and light, simple and multi-functional
- Depending on the build, it can be used for anything from jumping, pump tracks, or xc riding
- Can be upgraded to 26" when the child grows
- All-purpose 6061/6066 alloy hardtail
- 10x135mm horizontal dropouts with optional derailleur hanger included
- Fits up to a 38t ring depending on crank/BB/chain line used
- Recommended for use with 120-150mm travel forks, 24x2.45"/26"x2.3" tire max
- Compatible with an EC44 lower cup if you want to run a tapered steer tube fork
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
|Front Center (mm)||640|
|Effective Top Tube (mm)||527|
|Actual Top Tube (mm)||525|
|Seat Tube (mm)||305|
|Chain Stays (mm)||380|
|Bottom Bracket Rise (mm)||-35|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||AL6061-T6, custom formed and butted tubes|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded 73mm BB|
* Subject to change without notice.