Thanks to the unique Seat-Lock attachment system, the Seat-Pack QR is quickly and securely mounted and just as speedily removed, completely residue-free. An adapter even enables the use of a dropper post, making the innovative Seat-Pack QR suitable for a variety of bikes.
Whether you're riding singletrack, mountain passes or gravel routes, with the waterproof Seat-Pack QR you are ready for every bike adventure. With the innovative and patented Seat-Lock attachment system and abrasion-resistant nylon fabric, the bag is super stable, quickly mounted and just as quickly removed without leaving any residue. And with the help of a special adapter of just 4.3 centimeter in width, this bag can even be used with a dropper post.
The internal reinforcement and five compression straps ensure that the contents are packed tightly and securely. A valve with a handle strap helps to compress the pack volume, and the elastic cord on the outside allows for the attachment of additional gear. To prevent damage from tire contact, a protective plate is attached to the underside of the Seat-Pack QR, which also doubles as a fender.
OTHER PRACTICAL FEATURES:
- Our reflector ensures added visibility and safety
- A daisy chain allows for the attaching of a rear light
YOU CAN EASILY CHECK IF YOUR SADDLE IS COMPATIBLE:
1. The saddle rails must have a bend of at least 34°.
2. The seat post clamp must be at least 13mm from the middle of the bend in the saddle rail. There must also be at least 13mm from the middle of the bend to where the rail connects to the back of the saddle.
3. The bottom edge of the saddle (at the side) must be at least 14mm higher than the bottom edge of the saddle rail.