The SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket specification.
- Easy installation
- Outboard and inboard cup options to support your bike's spec.
- Sealed cartridge bearings available in both stainless and ceramic versions
- BB-FRAME INTERFACE: T47 (85.5), T47 (Road and Road Wide) 68mm, T47 (Road and Road Wide) 77mm, T47 (Road Wide: 85.5mm), T47 (Road: 85.5mm)
- CHAINLINE: n/a
- SPINDLE LENGTH: n/a
- SUPPORT E-TYPE FD: n/a
- CRANK-BB INTERFACE: DUB
- BEARING TYPE: Ceramic, Standard
- SPINDLE DIAMETER: DUB
- CUP MATERIAL: Aluminum, n/a