Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. They are engineered to lock in your foot with a shape that matches your shoe, rear-loading pins for grip, and a dual-concave profile to further cradle your feet. The pedals come in two sizes, and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform shaped to match the footprint of your shoe. Large is 112mm x 106mm, small is 105mm x 99mm.
- Waveform pedals are 14mm thick on the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center. This profile cradles your foot, front to back and side to side.
- Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. An additional six pins ship with each set of pedals and they are available as replacement parts.
Shaped with Purpose:
- The shape of Waveform Aluminum Pedals matches the footprint of your shoe
- Three low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one igus bushing with a custom radial seal protect internal components against trail debris for riding in all conditions.
- Large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rocky, rooty terrain
- Large: 112mm x 106mm - 384g
- Small: 105mm x 99mm - 373g
Each size is proportionally scaled to match the silhouette of your shoe based on foot size or pedal size preference.