- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Perfect partner for our tow rope. Grab both together for the perfect setup. - Buckles and zips designed for little hands - Waterproof outer and zips for all weather protection
Look, your child is destined for greatness. We won't dispute that. But, why wait until they can walk for them to rock their awesomeness? If they're crawling, they're ready to explore the world. Attach the Strider Rocking Base to a Strider 12 Bike and get them rocking. The rocking base doesn't just familiarize them with a bike, the rocking motion helps develop their balance, spatial awareness, and core strength. No batteries. No annoying sounds. Just pure, rocking fun. - Compatible with the Strider 12 Classic, Sport, and Pro Balance Bikes - When the Strider 12" Bike is attached this product is intended for ages 6 months – 5 years old for Strider Sport and Pro, and ages 6 months – 3 years for Strider Classic.
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Heavy Duty Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 16 to 20 inches and are made from steel so they are tough enough to move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Help your child learn how to ride without breaking your back - Attaches to the seatpost of the bike - Fits seaposts 25.4 – 32mm in diameter
Help your young ones learn to ride safely with Evo's Training Wheels. They fit children's bicycles sized 12 to 20 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
Replacement wheels for Strider Sports balance bikes - EVA-Polymer, no-flat, maintenance-free tire - Fits all 12" Strider models - Cartridge bearings - Wheel Size: 12-inch - Sold individually
What's the #1 way for kids to make anything cooler? Stickers! Let them deck out their Strider with this cool Numberplate Kit. The white plate includes three sticker sheets with numbers 0 – 9, and 18 other cool stickers to personalize their number plate or other belongings!
Strider Mini Handlebar Grips provide cushy support and grip for younger riders. Mini Handlebar Grips only fit the Mini-Grip Handlebar (sold separately).
Individual replacement wheels for Wald 742, 1216 and 10252 model training wheel sets. - 5.5" diameter plated steel wheel with rubber tread
• Mounts inside handlebar grips • Optional hand-held use
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Page 1 of 1