Comfort is top priority.
Comfort is the goal of proper bike fit whether one is a new rider or an experienced racer. A properly fit bike should be comfortable while providing maximum efficiency, power and safety. There is no reason for a person to be uncomfortable on a bicycle. We’ve been fitting people for over 30 years! We can improve your position and increase your comfort.
No two people are alike. Even people with identical anatomy have different flexibility thresholds, cycling goals and backgrounds. A bicycle must be adjusted to meet the specific needs of an individual rider, rather than the rider adjusting to accommodate the bicycle.
Bike Fit Options
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
Optimum Bicycle Fit
Bicycle Sizing plus:
- In-depth personal interview to determine rider issues and set goals for fit session
- Extensive physical assessment process (to gain thorough knowledge of rider’s body)
- Motion capture technology, when applicable
- Saddle selection, saddle width, saddle height and fore/aft
- Hand placement via handlebar and contact point positioning
- Pedaling efficiency through proper foot support
- Customization of foot beds, if necessary
- Fit summary report with bike measurements
- One follow-up appointment
TT/Tri Optimum Bicycle Fit
Premium Fit plus:
Focus on aero position
Optimized for swim & run
Saddle Fit includes:
Saddle type & sizing
Adjust saddle height
Adjust saddle fore/aft position
Shoe Fit includes:
Shoe type & sizing
Follow Up Session
Follow Up Session includes:
1 hour included w/ Optimum Fit
Smiles for Miles!
Contact points play a crucial role in ensuring comfort on the bike. Our fit process relies on our varied selection of shoes, saddles, and components to not just fit you to your bike, but fit your bike to you.