Designed specifically for use with H11 groupsets. Full Carbon crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. Utilizes USB ceramic ball bearings. Light weight hard anodized alloy chainrings and alloy chainring bolts. Utilizes Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque crank system.
- Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss
- Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain
- USB ceramic bearings increase smoothness and decrease rolling resistance, weight and the need for maintenance. USB bearings are 50% smoother than standard Campagnolo bearings
- Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed
- Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings
- Required for use with H11 Ergopower shift levers, the crank spider is shifted outward to adjust for 135 and 142mm hub spacing while maintaining the Q-Factor
- Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups