The one trail helmet you will ever need with premium head and brain protection.
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross-country training, and backcountry or gravel adventures. This helmet is well-ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor, and breathable.
Featuring convenient sunglasses docks above the visor for easy storage on and off the bike. The MTB 3.0 Trail helmet also has the much-liked Fidlock buckle for easy use with gloves on.
The MTB 3.0 Trail helmet has a brand-new Powerbridge construction design making it very safe, well-ventilated and stylish. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 °moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40% and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level by up to 30%.
Ride safe, while looking and feeling cool with the MTB 3.0 trail helmet.
- MaxiFlow air channels are effective even at low speed
- In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 19 vents
- Removable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- Strap divider and fit system developed for a custom fit, ease, and comfort
- Soft touch and moisture-wicking chin straps
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: from 350g
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203