The Strip Drive Pro Alert 400+ Rear is our most advanced taillight with custom-programmed alert technology. It intelligently adjusts its outputs to signal deceleration and stopping, effectively communicating your actions to traffic and fellow cyclists.
The light has ten LEDs and a maximum output of 400 lumens; it is engineered for impressive efficiency and runtime, providing the best beam pattern for optimal light dispersion in even the most challenging conditions. Plus, with an impressive 80-hour max runtime, you can rest assured that this light will last as long as you need it to. Offering seven different output modes, including the highly disruptive Daytime Flash that grabs attention and the wide-angle optics providing an impressive 270° visibility range. It features a lightweight yet durable waterproof construction, rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards. A versatile mounting system attaches to aero or round seatposts, and the light also features USB-C waterproof charging(cable not included). Look no further, as this cycling tail light delivers unparalleled visibility-during the day or after dark.
Note: This light is not being distributed within the German market.
- Max 400 lumens / 80-hour runtime in Femto mode
- Daytime Flash mode with Highly Disruptive Pattern
- Wide Angle Optics: 270° of visibility
- Waterproof USB-C charging port with charge indicator
- Maximum side visibility design
- Multiple mounting options with ladder strap
- Lightweight and durable co-molded design
- Seven combined solid and flash modes
- Fits most seatpost shapes
- Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards
- 1900 mAh battery capacity