Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 25mm Fits: - 6805 - Other bearings with inside diameter of 25mm
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9.5mm Fits: - R6 (3/8-inch) bearings - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9.5mm
Thin flange bottom bracket socket designed to create a tight grip on thin flange bottom bracket to avoid slipping while torquing cups into bike frames. This single-sided socket is used for installing and removing 48.5mm, 16-notch bottom bracket cups. The socket has a machined 3/8" drive, which can be used to allow 3/8" drive torque wrenches to be attached and locks onto 1/2 inch unc press rod for secure and easy installation of thin flanged bottom brackets. Machined 6061 aluminum anodized red
- SRAM Thin Flange T47 Bottom Bracket Socket Designed to create a tight grip on thin flange bottom bracket to avoid slipping while torquing cups into bike frames. - This single-sided socket is used for installing and removing 52mm, 16-notch bottom bracket cups. - The socket has a machined 3/8" drive, which can be used to allow 3/8" drive torque wrenches to be attached and locks onto a 1/2 inch UNC press rod for secure and easy installation of thin flanged bottom brackets. - Machined 6061 Aluminum Anodized Red
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a 1/2" drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body. - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
- Machined to match manufacturer specifications and designed to be used with a ½” drive socket or torque wrench for easy installation and removal of e-bike lockrings. - Precision machined aluminum body. - Anodized in Wheels MFG red.
- Headset drift for sealed bearing installation press - Drift is machined with steps to press in headset cups that use either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings, but may be used for other cups with odd-sized sealed bearings - Compatible with bearing presses using 1/2" diameter rod, such as Wheels Mfg Headset Cup Press (PRESS-8)
- Similar to its big brother but at a fraction of the size. The new and more efficient Adjustable Press Stop Mini will make life easier for mechanics as it allows for quick and accurate positioning in places where space is tight at the press of a button. - Adjustable Press Stop slides along 3/8" ACME threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings. - Compatible with new and existing Wheels MFG press kits which utilize a 3/8" ACME threaded rod - Compatible kits include: Press-4, ST0006, Press-1 - Machined aluminum body - Anodized in Wheels MFG red. - Durable steel button - For use with 3/8" ACME threaded press rod (Sold Separately)
An indispensable tool for the serious amateur bike mechanic or smaller bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Bearing Press is designed for installation of bottom brackets or sealed bearings with a minimum I.D. of 10mm. - Package includes 2 handles and a 3/8"-12 threaded rod - Economy Bearing Press, used with separately-purchased bearing adaptors
- Allows for quick and accurate positioning at the press of a button - Slides along 1/2" UNC threaded press rod when the button is depressed and can be placed quickly to secure drifts, spacers, and cups when completing maintenance or installation of bike headsets, bottom brackets, and bearings
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
- Essential bearing press for installation of bearings with a 10mm minimum ID - (1) 3/8 ACME threaded rod, (2) 30mm standoffs, (2) threaded handles
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Shock Bushing Press Kit An evolution of our original bushing toolset which required the use of a hammer to pound out shock bushings. The new design uses our threaded handle press system to easily and efficiently remove shock bushing in 12mm and 1/2 inch sizes. - Fits 12mm and 1/2" bushings. - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
- Bottom bracket and bearing installation kit - (1) 1/2" rod, (2) threaded handles - (1) 2237 OPEN BORE, (2) 2437 OPEN BORE, (2) 29mm OPEN BORE, (2) 6806 OPEN BORE, (1) FRAME DRIFT
- Bearing extractor set for medium bearings - (1) 6002, (1) 6003, (1) 6804, (1)6805
- Bearing extractor set for small bearings - (1) 608, (1) 609, (1) 6000, (1) 6001
- Essential bottom bracket bearing extractor set - (1) 6806 extractor, (1) 24x37 extractor, (1) 29 DUB extractor, (1) 22mm GXP extractor
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop. The hub bearing press pro kit works with bearings that have an i. D. Of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). Installs sealed bearing sizes : - 6801 - 6802 - 6803 - 6900 - 6901 - R6 - 688 - 608 - 609 All parts are laser etched for easy identification. Formally press-2 includes: - 608 open bore 5mm x 2 - 608 over axel 5mm x 2 - 609 open bore 5mm x 2 - 609 over axel 5mm x 2 - 688 open bore 5mm x 2 - 688 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6801 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6801 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6802 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6802 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6803 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6803 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6900 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6900 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6901 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6901 over axel 5mm x 2 - R6 over axel 5mm x 2 - Rear QR skewer All parts are laser etched for easy identification.
- Advance bottom bracket bearing extractor set - (1) BE-22mm, (1) BE-24mm, (1) BE-29mm, (1) BE-30mm, (1) Bearing Pusher, (1) 39mm sleeve, (1) 42mm sleeve, (1) 44mm sleeve, (1) receiver cup
The Headset Press Pro Install Kit is a robust, and easy to use tool. The kit includes a machined aluminum handle, 1/2" threaded rod, two machined aluminum drifts and the adjustable press stop allowing for easy drift placement. One drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters listed in the compatibility tab below. The other drift has two sizes to press in cups with either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings. - machined aluminum handle and drifts - red anodized drifts and handles - zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod - long threaded rod works with long head tubes up to 250mm includes - 1 head tube drift includes - 1 headset cup drift - 1 adjustable press stop - 1 threaded handle includes on 1/2"-13x17" unc threaded rod
- Drift and over axle set for less common thru axle hube and frame bearings - For use with 3/8" press rod - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
- Drift and over axle set for common thru axle hube and frame bearings - For use with 3/8" press rod - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
Complete tool kit for installing wheels manufacturing bottom brackets. Kit includes our new bottom bracket socket tool for installing our BB cups, along with new sealed bearing drifts for the following ID bearings: - 22mm - 24mm - 29mm - 30mm Bottom bracket press pro install kit includes: - UNC 48mm 16-notch socket x 1 - 22x37 drift 1/2" x 1 - 6806 OB 1/2" x 2 - 24x37 OB 1/2" x2 - 1/2" frame drift x 1 1/2-13 x 9. 7" - threaded rod unc x 1 44-48. 5mm - double 16-notch 1/2" socket x 1 - threaded handle x 2
- Press set for common frame and through axle hub bearing sizes - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
- Handle/interchangeable blade system for rapide exchange of the blade - Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for hard to reach areas. - Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive - Strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws. - The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. - Includes 6 bits located in a magazine in the handle - Bits (Torx 15,20,25) (Hex 3,4,5mm)
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced. - For Torx Plus screws - Particularly hard for semi-hard materials - 1/4" hexagon drive - High torque transfer - Size: 40 IP x 25mm